Daedalus has been involved in the development of business applications of spatial information technology since 1993.
Our clients are private businesses, educational institutions and government organisations throughout Oceania.
What do we do?
- Undertake detailed business analysis with a focus on spatial data requirements
- Create detailed plans for hardware and software integration
- Manage implementation and integration
- Develop and present training courses in operation and management
We have undertaken projects in domains including Agriculture, Aviation, Environment, Marine, Mining, Surveying, Transport and Urban Development.
We are familiar with a wide range of GIS, GPS, Survey, CAD/CAM and Database applications. These include –
- GIS – ESRI, SuperGeo, Mapinfo
- Survey – Trimble, Carlson, 12D, Spectra Precision, Leica, Hemisphere, CHC.
- CAD/CAM – AutoCad, Rhino, SolidWorks